Given Today: $ 1,555
Given to Date: $ 27,941.85
CHESTER — More funds rolled into the Salvation Army/Daily Times Merry Christmas Fund over the weekend. The Salvation Army Chester Corps will continue to accept donations to the fund through the end of the year.
Today’s donors are:
· Jennifer B. Schaefer of Prospect Park, $40: “In honor of my parents, Kay and Jim Brown.”
· Deacons, Chambers Memorial Presbyterian Church of Rutledge, $100: “Every day close the door to hate, open the door to love for families, friends, neighbors, strangers and the world – spread peace”
· The Estate of John Joseph and Ann Marie Louise Dunn, of Prospect Park, $75: “Merry Christmas, In memory of Jack Dunn.”
· George and Maria Musika of Morton, $25
· Kevin J. Cavanaugh and Beth E. Gallis of Drexel Hill, $500
· Virginia Veal of Primos, $50: “Happy Holidays to my best friend and caregiver, Diane.”
· Lynn A. Menta of Springfield, $25: “In loving memory of my parents, Felix and Marie Siano.”
· David and Elizabeth Douglas of Ridley Park, $100
· Helen and Patricia Brogley of Trainer, $100: “In loving memory of our father Brogley, Vincent, Helen, Vincent jr. and Jean Broomall, Rest in Peace.”
· Tony H. Colgan of Broomall, $25: “Merry Christmas, In memory of my parents, Joan and Tom Colgan.”
· Kenneth A. Spells of Chicago, Ill., $50: “Merry Christmas.”
· Lora H. Lavin of Swarthmore, $50: “Merry Christmas.”
· Kevin W. Sullivan of Broomall, $200: “In memory of John L. and Margaret C. Sullivan.”
· Eddystone United Methodist Church, $215: “We want to wish all of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.”
The Daily Times will provide daily updates showing the amount of donations received and list the names of contributors to the Merry Christmas Fund. Those who wish to be recognized should include a very brief, legible holiday message with their donations.
Donations can be sent in the form of checks or money orders to: Salvation Army, P.O. Box 1032, Brookhaven, PA 19015. Please do not mail donations to the Daily Times.